Rock My Shawl, one of Melanie Berg's latest designs, rocks bold stripes and delicate lace turning this semi-circular shawl into a
gorgeous showpiece that will make any outfit striking.
It’s the perfect shawl to highlight Balayage, a yarn developed in collaboration between Melanie and Pascuali Filati Naturali. Melanie created the color palette, and together they designed the perfect balance of fiber, weight, and spin structure. The result is a stunning yarn with a fantastic feel that’s perfect for colorwork shawls, sweaters, and accessories!
Color Selection Guidelines:
- You will need 2 skeins for each color used in the stripe section (these are your main colors), and 1 skein each for the colors used in the lace sections. Please type in your main color selections after you choose your Color Set.
- To order the original colors*, select the last image in the color choices.
- Please note the color names are listed from top to bottom.
* ORIGINAL COLORS: The sample is shown in Nazca (stripes; 2 skeins), Cayesh (stripes; 2 skein), Cusco (upper lace sections; 1 skein), and Yerupaja (bottom lace band; 1 skein).
Finished Dimensions: 82.5" [210 cm] wingspan and 23.5" [60 cm] width
Yarn: Pascuali Balayage (Fingering; 80% Baby Alpaca, 20% Organic Extrafine Merino; 190yds per 50g)
Suggested Needle Size: US [3.25mm] or size required to obtain gauge
OUR KIT INCLUDES:
- 6 skeins Pascuali Balayage; 2 skeins each of the stripe section colors and 1 skein each of the lace section colors. SEE COLOR SELECTION GUIDELINES AS YOU ORDER
- Pattern: Digital copy (via Ravelry); provide your Ravelry username or email address to receive your pattern.