I am delighted to announce that we are spinning off our Fairport brick and mortar store, leaving it in the more-than-capable hands of Dawn Verdugo and Jessie McNaughton who have been working for Yarn Culture for several years.
With a new name and new location, Lift Bridge Yarns will be open more hours, offer a broader selection of yarn and products and deliver a bigger assortment of classes, events and other knitting opportunities. All in all – they will be the new LYS we need in Rochester and western New York.
We couldn’t be more excited about their new shop and look forward to seeing our local knitting friends there! Find out more details about the shop and the grand opening by signing up for Lift Bridge Yarns newsletter.
WHAT’S HAPPENING TO YARN CULTURE?
Yarn Culture isn’t going anywhere! You will still see us at festivals, workshops and events and you can continue to shop with us online! We will continue to inspire you with designs and yarns we think you’ll love.
Look for new products for us during the next months including Melanie Berg’s newest book – Colorwork Shawls and new yarn including mYak’s new Tibetan Wool, La Fée Fil, Kettle Yarn, Northam DK and more!
- The last day our retail store will be open is Saturday, October 26, 2019.
- We will be open during our regularly scheduled hours – Fridays and Saturdays 10.00am – 5.00pm. Unfortunately, we will not be able to schedule personal appointments during October.
- Yarn Culture Rewards can be used for non-sale items through October 26, 2019.
Please note: Yarn Culture Rewards cannot be used for online sales or be redeemed after October 26, 2019.
- Yarn Culture Rewards will no longer be accruable after October 1st, 2019.
- Yarn Culture Gift Cards purchased in store can be redeemed until October 26, 2019.
CAN I PLACE AN ONLINE ORDER AND PICK IT UP INSTEAD OF PAYING FOR SHIPPING?
Absolutely! We will continue to operate our online business and our distribution business from our current location. That means there is usually someone here Monday - Friday. We do travel however, so please do call ahead and schedule a time to pick up your order.