ZUNI & TAWA SET
by Pascuali Designs
SIZING: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
- This is enough yarn (one color) to make a complete set that includes: 4 balls: NB-12mos. [$42] / 6 balls: 18-24 mos [$63] of Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- Zuni Pullover - 2 balls: NB-12mos.(3 balls: 18-24 mos)
- Zuni is knitted top down with raglan sleeves in stockinette stitch. Once these are done, the pullover is turned inside out in order to avoid having to knit many purl stitches. The you start working in rows with the ribbing for the neckline. Along the front left raglan seam, the pullover has a button band in moss stitch pattern. After separating sleeves and body, the sweater is knitted in rounds down to the hemline that is worked in moss stitch pattern. The sleeves are worked in rounds top down, too, and have a broad moss stitch cuff.
- Tawa Pullups - 2 balls: NB-12mos.(3 balls: 18-24 mos)
- These comfortable slip-on trousers are knitted in rounds from top to bottom. The work starts with a broad ribbed waistband. The upper part of the trousers is formed using short rows. It is then knitted in reverse stockinette stitch with a moss stitch pattern band on the outer sides of the pants. A built-in gusset ensures a comfortable fit. The legs of the trousers are knitted separately in rounds and finish with ribbed cuffs.
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- both solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$8]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.