Description: Zuni is knitted top down with raglan sleeves in stockinette stitch. Once these are done, the pullover is turned inside out in order to avoid having to knit many purl stitches. The you start working in rows with the ribbing for the neckline. Along the front left raglan seam, the pullover has a button band in moss stitch pattern. After separating sleeves and body, the sweater is knitted in rounds down to the hemline that is worked in moss stitch pattern. The sleeves are worked in rounds top down, too, and have a broad moss stitch cuff.
Sizes: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
Gauge (after blocking): 23 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches
Tools Needed: US 4 - 3.5 mm
Sample shown in: 77 Nutmeg
Yarn: Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- 2 (2; 2; 3; 3) balls of Sole
- Newborn - 12 mos: 2 balls [$23]
- 18-24 mos: 3 balls [$34.50]
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$5]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.