Description: Yelda is a snug cowl that is worked in a two-colour brioche pattern. It is knitted top down in rounds. The pattern consists of two respective rounds which are repeated continuously, the colour changing in each round. The cowl is knit with Atlantis which is a blend of wonderfully soft mulberry silk and luxuriously warm organic cashmere. The silk adds a lovely drape and delicate shine.
Small - 23“ (58 cm) circumference, 12“ (46 cm) deep
Large - 23“ (58 cm) circumference, 18“ (46 cm) deep
Gauge (after blocking): 28 stitches and 68 rows = 4 inches
Tools Needed: US 1½ - 2.5 mm
Sample shown in: Quartz/Mother of Pearl
Yarn: Atlantis by Pascuali⎟70% Cashmere Wool, 30% Mulberry Silk ⎟light fingering⎟127 yds (25g)
- Small: 2 balls of each color
- Large: 3 balls of each color
Pattern Add-on Options:
- solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$7]
- ebook - includes 21 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested only in the Pascuali Collezioni Book 2, which includes this design, we have it available HERE.