by The Fibre Company
A shawl that can be layered and draped around the neck and shoulders for luxurious warmth. This pattern has the option included to work up in two possible weight options. Use yarn held double to create a luxuriously warm fabric with all the lightness of our heavy lace weight yarn, Meadow, or knit with just one strand for a weightless feel. A meditative knitting experience for your making, this piece includes simple increases and decreases to create texture for an accessory with a graphic but soft feel.
FINISHED SIZE After blocking
- Single strand version: 149 cm (58.75 in) length and 48 cm (19 in) depth
- Double strand version: 196 cm (77 in) length and 60 cm (23.75 in) depth
GAUGE: 19 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches in Broken Rib using 3.5mm needles and a single strand
- US 4 - 3.5 mm
- US 8 - 5.0 mm
Sample shown in:
- Single strand version in Ladyslipper - 1 skein
- Double strand version in Prairie - 3 skeins
Yarn: The Fibre Co Meadow, Light Fingering (40% Merino, 25% Llama, 20% Silk, 15% Linen / Flax), 545 yards / 100 grams
- Single strand version: 1 skein
- Double strand version: 3 skeins
Optional Pattern Add-on: Digital copy (via Ravelry); provide your Ravelry username or email address to receive your pattern.
You can find needles for your project here.