Description: These comfortable slip-on trousers are knitted in rounds from top to bottom. The work starts with a broad ribbed waistband. The upper part of the trousers is formed using short rows. It is then knitted in reverse stockinette stitch with a moss stitch pattern band on the outer sides of the pants. A built-in gusset ensures a comfortable fit. The legs of the trousers are knitted separately in rounds and finish with ribbed cuffs.
Sizes: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
Gauge (after blocking): 21 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches
Tools Needed: US 4 - 3.5 mm
Sample shown in: 79 Pewter
Yarn: Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- 2 (2; 2; 3; 3) balls of Sole
- Newborn - 12 mos: 2 balls [$23]
- 18-24 mos: 3 balls [$34.50]
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$5]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.