Starshower is another of the shawl-cowl hybrids that I can’t get enough of lately. It is shaped as a shawl, but mostly worked in the round - so it can be worn as a shawl, but without the ends dangling down.
- 22” [56cm] circumference at top opening
- 39" [99cm] circumference at bottom opening
- 17.5” [44.5cm] height at center
Yarn: 400 yards [366 m] of a fingering weight yarn
Needles and Notions: US 6 [4mm] circular needle, 16-24” [40-60cm] long
- 18 stitches x 27 rows = 4” in Open Star Stitch
- 19 stitches x 32 rows = 4” in Garter Stitch