Repartee by Åsa Tricosa
Thank you to everyone who ordered this item! The preorder timing for this item is closed and the item is no longer available.
ORDERS SHIP ON 14 SEPTEMBER. PLEASE MAKE NOTE!
Jubilæum definition: Anniversary, Celebration, Jubilation, Rejoicing, Festivity
Once again, Åsa has created a beautiful new design to delight Ziggurats Knitters! Repartee is a new, casual tee-style top which can be worn on its own or as a layering piece over a long-sleeved t-shirt or shirt. Incorporating broad stripes, Repartee allows the knitter to enjoy color play. 2 colors? 3 colors? You make the call!
Repartee begins with an unfinished neckline with garter triangles placed strategically in the front and back to keep the neckline from rolling. Though the instructions aren’t included, intrepid knitters can decide to add their favorite collar.
The Repartee body has ease and is cropped and finished with a split hem knit with the mistake rib technique. The generous cap sleeve is finished with a few rows of mistake rib which is split on the outside of the sleeve. As always Åsa provides the option for bust darts – worked out in the striped pattern so they are nearly undetectable.
We’ve designed each of our Celebration Kits to include beautiful yarns and related items, selected in collaboration with Åsa. Here’s what is included in our Repartee Kit.
- CARAVAN by Crave Yarn sport | 354 yd (323m) | 100g | 70% superfine extrafine merino, 10% cashmere | 10% camel | 10% mulberry silk
- 1 - 2 sk Main Color - 100g (some sizes will get 1 sk 100g and 1 sk 50g)
- 1 - 2 sk Contrast Color - 100g (some sizes will get 1 sk 100g and 1 sk 50g)
- 1 Contrast Color 2 - 50g (Åsa uses one contrast color in the pattern. We have provided an extra to give you more choices!)
- Bespoke Sweater Size Project bag from ECO Bags - 100% cotton and 13” x 17” - easily holds a sweater quantity of yarn.
- Bonus CHIRRUP pattern from Åsa Tricosa - You’ll be able to knit this using the left over yarn from your Chapter 3 kit
- Åsa Tricosa Stitch Markers
- Coloring pages to make experimenting with color order easy!
- A handy wide-format bookmark listing abbreviations most commonly used in Åsa’s patterns
- Tutorial cards illustrating techniques used for this garment.
- Another small item or two we’d like to keep as a surprise!
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE US.
INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: YOUR SHIPPING WILL BE CALCULATED SEPARATELY SO WE CAN FIND THE BEST METHOD FOR YOU. YOU WILL BE INVOICED SEPARATELY VIA PAYPAL.
ORDERS SHIP ON 14 SEPTEMBER 2021. PLEASE MAKE NOTE!
- REPARTEE Pattern - PDF via RAVELRY. We have not included the pattern in the kit since many of you have already purchased the Jubilæum Collection eBook. If you choose to add the pattern, it will be sent to you via Ravelry not directly from Yarn Culture. Please remember to provide your Ravelry name or email address. If you leave that detail blank, we will use the email provided with your order.
- Optional ChiaoGoo Bamboo Interchangeable needle tips in US6 (4.0mm) with 30" SPIN cable.
See Other Jubilæum Celebration Items HERE.
SIZE: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40) [42, 44, 46, 48/50, 52/54]
FINISHED BUST (also see garment measurements) 34 (36.25, 38.5, 40.25, 42.5) [44.75, 46.75, 49, 53.25, 57)” 86.5 (92, 97.5, 102.5, 108) [113.5, 119, 124.5, 135.5, 144.5] cm
FIT: Tailored shoulders, relaxed body with approximately 3-4.5"/6-9cm positive ease.
NEEDLES: 4.0mm (US 6) circular needle, 80-100cm (32-40") or needles to achieve gauge
GAUGE (Blocked): 22 sts x 32 rows on 4.0 mm (US 6) needle over stockinette stitch = 10cm/4”