NOVICE SOCK KIT
Featuring Fall/Winter Colorways
The perfect kit for someone knitting socks for the first time. It features One Sock - a sock pattern written by Kate Atherley including a guidebook with tips on how to customize the basic sock pattern. It also includes yarn and needles to create your first (and second) pairs of socks. And we're offering it at a discounted price of $70 to support you in entering the magical realm of sock knitting.
Kit Includes the following ($81 value) for the special price of $75:
- "One Sock" Pattern (hardcopy)
- Yarn: Amble by The Fibre Co.⎟70% Easy-wash Merino Wool, 20% Easy-wash Alpaca, 10% Recycled Yarn⎟fingering
- Two Complimentary Colors (1 full skein each) ⎟355 yds (100g)
- Two Complimentary Colors (1 mini skein each)⎟Mini 88 yds (25g)
- One set of US1 ChiaoGoo DPNS
- One set of US1.5 ChiaoGoo DPNS
* Color Sets are pictured with the full skein colors at the top and the mini skein colors at the bottom.
One Sock (Adult) - One Sock is a classic top-down sock pattern to fit all feet, designed in The Fibre Co.'s sock yarn, Amble. With lots of opportunities to customize the fit and design, this pattern comes with the One Sock Guidebook, a resource that walks makers through the process of knitting beautiful socks that fit, as well as an opportunity to practice your new sock skills with the beginner-friendly One Sock Baby pattern.
Adult Sizing: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
- foot circumference: 5 (5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10) in.
- leg length: 3 (3.25, 3.5, 3.75) in adjustable
- foot length: Adjustable to fit
GAUGE (after blocking): 32 stitches and 44 rows = 4 inches in Stocking Stitch
NEEDLES: US 1 - 2.25 mm AND US 1½ - 2.5 mm