NOTHING'S TOO GOOD FOR MY BABY SET
by Pascuali Designs
- This is enough yarn to make a complete set that includes:
- 3 balls of Organic Cashmere Worsted by Pascuali⎟100% Cashmere ⎟worsted⎟61 yds (25g)
- 2 balls of Organic Cashmere 6/28 by Pascuali⎟100% Cashmere ⎟light fingering⎟122 yds (25g)
For the following designs:
- Nita Mittens (light fingering): The mittens are knitted in rounds from the cuffs to the fingertips. The back of the mittens is in a moss stitch pattern, while the inside hand and the thumb are done in stockinette stitch.
- Hat Balaclava YMA (worsted):YMA is worked top down in rounds in stockinette stitch. To keep your little ones snug and warm, it is designed to also cover the upper part of the neck. Once you have finished the part of the hat that covers the head, divide the knitting using short rows to create an opening for the face. Finally, finish the hat with a broad band in moss stitch pattern.
- Milo Boots (light fingering): Milo are woolly boots to keep baby’s feet warm. First, the sole is knitted in rows in garter stitch. Then stitches are picked up from the edge of the sole and work is continued in rounds. The shoe is shaped by continuous decreases ending with a generous ribbed cuff.
- 3 individual patterns [+$12]
- ebook Collezioni 2- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni 2 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.