SIMPLE ZIGGURAT JUBILÆUM EDITION
JUBILÆUM DEFINITION: ANNIVERSARY, CELEBRATION, JUBILATION, REJOICING, FESTIVITY
ChiaoGoo bamboo interchangeable needles are one of Åsa’s favorites. The SPIN cables are long and pliable - perfect for looping and “Ziggurating” through the yoke construction. The hand-crafted, patina tips are made of Moso bamboo and are warm and quiet while knitting.
We’ve created a needle set that is perfect for the knitter who wants to have exactly what Åsa recommends for the project. Plus we've added a couple if accessories we think are helpful based on our own Ziggurating experience. The set includes the needle sizes and cable lengths Åsa specifies for the Simple Ziggurat Jubilæum Edition. While we know Åsa prefers bamboo needles, we know there are plenty of knitters who prefer metal, so we're giving you the choice to go with either.
Your Needle Set Includes:
Choice of Bamboo or Surgical Stainless Steel Tips. 1 set each:
- US4 Needle Tips (5" ea)
- US3 Needle Tips (5" ea)
- US2.5 Needle Tips (5" ea)
- 30” (measures 40”/100cm with 5” tips attached) - 2 cables
- 22" (measures 32"/80 cm with 5" tips attached) - 1 cable
- 1 Cable Connector- “Tic tac” sized pieces allow you to join two or more cables together and try on your garment as you go.
- 1 pair ChiaoGoo End Stoppers - white rectangular-shaped resin pieces screw into your cable ends to hold a current project while using the tips for another project.
This set also includes the correct size needle for the Mo Troppo Shawl. However if you only order the Shawl Kit you may prefer to purchase your needles individually.
PLEASE NOTE: This set is NOT required to knit the Kit Garments. It is an ADD-ON. If you DO order this item when you order your kit, it will ship at the same time as the kit (June 21, 2021)