Description: Lino is knitted in stockinette stitch. First, the legs are worked separately from bottom up in rounds before they are joined with a gusset. You continue to work in rounds before the romper is separated in front and back to be finished in rows. The romper is then turned inside out in order to avoid having to knit many purl stitches. A band in moss stitch pattern accentuates the outer sides of the romper.
Sizes: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
Gauge (after blocking): 20 stitches and 34 rows = 4 inches
Tools Needed: US 4 - 3.5 mm
Sample shown in: 65 Coral
Yarn: Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- 2 (3; 3; 3; 4) balls of Sole
- Newborn: 2 balls [$23]
- 3-18 mos: 3 balls [$34.50]
- 24 mos: 4 balls [$46]
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$5]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.