JUST BEACHY MYSTERY-KNIT-ALONG KIT
by LISA K. ROSS
PRE-ORDER PRICE IS 20% OFF OUR EVERYDAY PRICE ($210.00) UNTIL AUGUST 15, 2021
Who’s ready for a day at the beach?! It’s no secret that lounging in the sand and listening to the waves crash onto the shore is a great way to relax. Playing in the surf, swimming in the water, or paddling over the surface, there’s no limit to the fun to be had! This mystery wrap combines simple, relaxing stitches with the thrill of underwater adventures. You’ll discover new techniques, play with garter and stockinette in new ways, and experience unique construction that, like any good beach read, will keep you guessing what comes next. I’ve created tutorial videos that will guide you along the way, and have created KAL threads to join others all over the world on this beachy vacation! You’ll find all the links you need at the end of each clue. Take a deep breath... it’s time to dive in!
Preorder your pattern and kit today! The MKAL kicks off September 1, 2021 and ends on October 20, 2021. FIND MORE DETAILS HERE.
BUILD YOUR KIT: ALL OUR KITS START AS YARN-ONLY KITS. WE INCLUDE THE OPTION TO ADD THE PATTERN, NEEDLES AND OTHER TOOLS YOU MIGHT REQUIRE TO COMPLETE THE PROJECT.
- Crave Yarn's Caravan: 70% Superwash Ultrafine Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Camel, 10% Mulberry Silk
- MC: 2.5 skeins Caravan (885 yds total)
- CC 1-7: 7 individual 50g skeins (177 yds each/ 1239 yds total)
- Optional Pattern Add-On : Lisa loves a good discount and knows how to have fun! Purchase her pattern directly from Ravelry and get 60% off her pattern until August 11 (EDT) for 2 days only using the coupon code BEACHPARTY. Use the same code after that for 30% off until 20 August 2021. You must order directly from Ravelry to get the discount. We cannot offer the pattern discount on our website.
- Optional Needle Add-on: ChiaoGoo Bamboo Interchangeable Needle Set including:
- US5 (3mm) 5" tips - 2 sets
- SPIN Nylon Cable: Size 30" (equivalent to 40" including needle tips) - 2 cables
- End Stoppers - 1 pair
We have selected colors we love for this pattern. If you prefer other options explore our open stock assortment for CARAVAN here.
JUST BEACHY KITS SHIP FREE IN THE US!
GAUGE 24 sts and 48 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch before blocking 20 sts and 40 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch after blocking
(NOTE: Gauge is not crucial, but it will affect finished dimensions and yardage)
Two sets of US 5 (3.75mm) circular needles, or as required to meet gauge; 40”/100cm or 47”/120cm recommended
(NOTE: One of the two sets of needles can be smaller than gauge to put stitches on hold.)