Originally designed as a mystery wrap, Just Beachy is now available as a complete pattern. This opulent wrap combines simple, relaxing stitches with the thrill of underwater adventures.
- Crave Yarn's Caravan: 70% Superwash Ultrafine Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Camel, 10% Mulberry Silk
- MC: 2.5 skeins Caravan (885 yds total)
- CC 1-7: 7 individual 50g skeins (177 yds each/ 1239 yds total)
- Optional Pattern Add-on: Digital copy (via Ravelry); provide your Ravelry username or email address to receive your pattern.
- Optional Needle Add-on: ChiaoGoo Bamboo Interchangeable Needle Set including:
- US5 (3mm) 5" tips - 2 sets
- SPIN Nylon Cable: Size 30" (equivalent to 40" including needle tips) - 2 cables
- End Stoppers - 1 pair
We have selected colors we love for this pattern. If you prefer other options explore our open stock assortment for CARAVAN here.
JUST BEACHY KITS SHIP FREE IN THE US!
Sample shown in: MC: Hush ⎮ CC1-7: Page, Cimarron, Magisterium, Interstellar, Realm, Nuance, Idyll
You’ll discover new techniques, play with garter and stockinette in new ways, and experience unique construction that, like any good beach read, will keep you guessing what comes next. Lisa has created tutorial videos that will guide you along the way.
One Size: 72.5”/184cm x 21.5”/54.5cm
Two sets of US 5 (3.75mm) circular needles, or as required to meet gauge; 40”/100cm or 47”/120cm recommended.
(NOTE: One of the two sets of needles can be smaller than gauge to put stitches on hold.)
24 sts and 48 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch before blocking 20 sts and 40 rows = 4”/10cm in garter stitch after blocking
(NOTE: Gauge is not crucial, but it will affect finished dimensions and yardage)