by Lana Jois
ROSY GREEN WOOL'S DESCRIPTION: What characterizes the hat Juble is its vivid colour and classic shape. Its subtle style makes it perfect for any age and gender. For Juble, colour is key! It looks especially stunning in the intensive, clear tones of our Cheeky Merino Joy. We encourage you to also try a more conspicuous colour in addition to a plain version - for more fun on grey winter days. Juble is knitted so quickly that you can style your outfits with many beautiful variations. And of course, it is also a great gift.
Level of difficulty: easy
Juble is very easy to knit and ideal if you have never tried to make a hat before or want to learn simple decreases. It is knitted in the round from bottom to top in a 1x1 rib pattern, which makes it wonderfully elastic and comfortable to wear. If desired, you can switch to double-pointed needles during the decrease rounds that shape the crown of the hat. Juble comes in 3 sizes (S, M, L) and two variations for the length. So you can decide how far you want to fold the hem and whether you want to wear the hat tight, as a beanie, or with a small peak for a slightly more pointed look.
- Circumference: 35 [40, 45] cm (14 [16, 18] in)
- Shorter Version – Height (with hem not folded): 26.5 [27.5, 28.5] cm (10.5 [11, 11.5] in)
- Longer Version – Height (with hem not folded): 30.5 [31.5, 32.5] cm (12 [12.5, 13] in)
GAUGE (after blocking):
- 32 sts and 36 rnds to 10 cm (4 in) measured over 1x1 rib after blocking using 3 mm (US 2.5) needles.
- 3 mm (US 2.5) 40 cm (16 in) circular needle and
- 1 set of double-pointed needles (DPN(s)) for working a small circumference in the round.
SHOWN IN: Ruby
Yarn: 1 skein Cheeky Merino Joy by Rosy Green Wool / 100% Virgin Wool Organic Merino Extra Fine / Sport (6 - 6.5 sts/in) / 350yds [100g]
Pattern: Your kit will include a card with the Coupon code included so you can download this pattern for free from Ravelry and add it to your Ravelry Library.