JACY CARDIGAN & LINO ROMPER SET
by Pascuali Designs
SIZING: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
- This is enough yarn (one color) to make a complete set that includes: 4 balls: NB [$46] / 5 balls: 3 -18 mos [$57.50] / 7 balls: 24 mos [$80.50] of Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- Jacy Cardigan
- Jacy is worked top down in rows with raglan sleeves. The neckline is shaped with short rows. The body of the cardigan is worked in stockinette stitch, the broad hemline and button bands are knitted in garter stitch. The sleeves are worked in rounds top down. Like the body, they are knitted in stockinette stitch with broad cuffs in garter stitch.
- Lino Rompers
- Lino is knitted in stockinette stitch. First, the legs are worked separately from bottom up in rounds before they are joined with a gusset. You continue to work in rounds before the romper is separated in front and back to be finished in rows. The romper is then turned inside out in order to avoid having to knit many purl stitches. A band in moss stitch pattern accentuates the outer sides of the romper.
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- both solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$8]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.