Description: Jacy is worked top down in rows with raglan sleeves. The neckline is shaped with short rows. The body of the cardigan is worked in stockinette stitch, the broad hemline and button bands are knitted in garter stitch. The sleeves are worked in rounds top down. Like the body, they are knitted in stockinette stitch with broad cuffs in garter stitch.
Sizes: The sizes correspond to the body height as follows: 19.7-22 (22.8-26.8; 27.6-31.5; 32.3-33.9; 34.6-36.2)” = 50-56 (58-68; 70-80; 82-86; 88-92) cm.
Gauge (after blocking): 22 stitches and 30 rows = 4 inches
Tools Needed: US 4 - 3.5 mm
Sample shown in: 67 Ruby
Yarn: Sole by Pascuali⎟90% Pima Cotton, 10% Cashmere ⎟sport⎟153 yds (50g)
- 2 (2; 2; 3; 3) balls of Sole
- Newborn - 12 mos: 2 balls [$23]
- 18-24 mos: 3 balls [$34.50]
- Pattern Add-on Options:
- solo pattern - digital copy (via Ravelry) [+$5]
- ebook Collezioni Kids 1- includes 13 patterns [+$12.50]
- ebook PLUS lookbook Collezioni Kids 1 (hardcopy images/info. of patterns with download codes for the patterns) - [+$20] SHIPS WITH KIT
If you are interested in the Pascuali Collezioni KIDS Book 1, which includes these designs, we have it available HERE.