Dwight Schrute is an iconic character, known for his die-hard loyalty to Dunder Mifflin who dreams of one day being a manager. Like Dwight, these socks are trusty and reliable. Worked from the top-down, knits and purls create textured triangles along the leg and instep. A contrast cuff, heel, and toe highlights the simplicity of the design, which makes for a sock that is both interesting and predictable to knit. So, whether your interests include bears, beets, or Battlestar Galactica, this footwear is perfect for anyone aspiring to be Assistant to the Regional Manager.
SIZE: Adult S (M, L, XL)
- Leg/Foot Circumference: 7 (8, 9, 10)”/ 17.5 (20, 22.5, 25) cm; fits leg/foot circumference of 8 (9, 10, 11)” / 20 (22.5, 25, 27.5) cm
GAUGE (after blocking):
- In Stockinette: 32 sts and 48 rounds = 4” (10cm)
- In Textured Pattern: 32 sts and 48 rounds = 4” (10cm)
- US 1 (2.25mm), or as needed to meet gauge; DPNs or needles for small circumference knitting
Sample shown in: this design is shown in a different yarn, but we couldn't resist pairing it with Amble by The Fibre Company. This new yarn and the color palette is perfect for this design and any other sock set that draws your eye.
Yarn: 2 skeins of Amble by The Fibre Co.⎟70% Easy-wash Merino Wool, 20% Easy-wash Alpaca, 10% Recycled Yarn⎟fingering⎟355 yds (100g)
- MC: 1 skein
- CC: 2 mini skeins (88 yds /25g each)
Optional Pattern Add-on: digital copy (via Ravelry)