CHIAOGOO INTERCHANGEABLE NEEDLE MINI-SET - Save 15% for the set versus open stock!
Our ChiaoGoo Interchangeables Mini-Set DK includes the needles sizes and cable lengths often used for sweaters knit using DK-weight yarn.
Our mini-kits include your choice of Bamboo or Metal needle tips. The hand-crafted, patina tips are made of Moso bamboo and are warm and quiet while knitting. The metal tips are precisely machined and are made of surgical stainless steel. The size is laser imprinted on each tip.
We have paired the needle tips with ChiaoGoo SPIN Cables. SPIN cables allow your tips to swivel freely! Made of nylon they are pliable and are offer the most flexibility for knitters including those who might be using techniques like the Ziggurat Method or Magic Loop. Lifeline holes can be found at each end of these cables. Insert the T-shaped tightening key into the lifeline hole to assist with securing your tip/cable connection.
Your Needle Set Includes:
- Choice of Bamboo or Surgical Stainless Steel Tips
- US5 Needle Tips (5" ea.)
- US4 Needle Tips (5" ea.)
- US3 Needle Tips (5" ea.)
- 3 SPIN Cables (small)
- 8” (measures 18”/45cm with 5” tips attached)
- 22” (measures 32”/80cm with 5” tips attached)
- 30” (measures 40”/100cm with 5” tips attached)
- 1 set each (small):
- 1 Cable Connector- “Tic tac” sized pieces allow you to join two or more cables together and try on your garment as you go.
- 1 pair ChiaoGoo End Stoppers - white rectangular-shaped resin pieces screw into your cable ends to hold a current project while using the tips for another project.
Please double check your patterns before you purchase this mini-kit to ensure the needles sizes your pattern calls for are included. We do accept returns for needles.
If you prefer you can also purchase your needles individually.