Chatoyant by Åsa Tricosa
This is sleek and luxurious Ziggurat with subtle detailing – an underarm gusset, and decorative slip-stitch cords along the sides and around the lower half of body. The simple plain collar is picked up inside the crochet cast on and inside a slipped edge stitch for an elegant finish.
Sleeves are full length and finished with a subtle triangular motif that mirrors the underarm gusset. Both cuff and hem are accented by a contrasting lining.
We selected Crave Yarn Gallivant to pair with Chatoyant. Though the sample is shown in a different yarn the composition of the yarn is similar and will result in a similar fabric.
BUILD YOUR KIT: Our kits are available as yarn-only kits. We have included the option to add the pattern, tools, etc. to complete the project.
Gallivant by Crave Yarn⎜DK⎜70% Baby Alpaca, 20% Mulberry Silk. 10% Cashmere⎜246 yds [225m]⎜100g: Your Kit includes the number of skeins indicated for your size and in your selected colors:
- Size: 32-36” = 4 skeins
- Size: 38-46" = 5 skeins
- Size: 48-50” = 6 skeins
- Option to add a digital copy of the pattern (PDF) delivered via Ravelry
- Option to add a needle kit for this project. Your needle kit includes ChiaoGoo Interchangeables with:
- Bamboo or Stainless Steel Tips in Sizes US 2.5, US4 and US5
- SPIN Nylon Cables - two 30" cables, one 22" cable and one 14" cable
- 1 Cable Connector- “Tic tac” sized pieces allow you to join two or more cables together and try on your garment as you go.
- 1 pair ChiaoGoo End Stoppers - white rectangular-shaped resin pieces screw into your cable ends to hold a current project while using the tips for another project.
SIZING: Finished Bust 32 (34, 36, 38, 40) [42, 44, 46, 48, 50] inches
YARN REQUIREMENTS: Crave Yarn Gallivant, (DK, 70% Alpaca, 20% Silk, 10% Cashmere, 246yd (225m)/100g)
- 4 (4, 4, 5, 5) 5, 5, 5, 6, 6 skeins
- 3.75 mm (US 5) circular needle, 80 –100 cm (32 – 40”)
- or size to obtain gauge
- 3.5 mm (US 4) circular needle, 60 –100 cm (24 – 40”)
- 3 mm (US 2.5) circular needle, 60 – 100 cm (24 – 40”)
- Stitch holders; stitch markers
- 22 sts x 30 rows on US5 (3.75mm) in stockinette; 4”/10cm