Pattern Details: This beautiful cabled hat comes with direction for a fitted beanie or a slouchy hat. The interplay between larger and smaller vertical cables makes this unisex pattern current yet timeless. The pattern is charted only.
Finished Measurements: Brim circumference: 17.5 (20)" [44 (50) cm] to fit adult head size 20 - 23” [50 - 58 cm], Length 8.5 (10.25)” [21 - 25cm]
Yarn: 3 Balls Pascuali Organic Cashmere Worsted; [100% organic cashmere; 61 yds/25g)
Needles and Notions:
- Main Fabric Needle: US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular and one set of double-pointed needles
- Ribbing Needle: US 3 [3.25mm] 16” circular
- Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Gauge: 24 stitches x 34 rows = 4" in k2, p1 rib in the round
- Yarn: 3 balls of Organic Cashmere Worsted by Pascuali⎟100% Cashmere Wool⎟Worsted⎟61 yds (25g)
- Optional Pattern Add-on delivered via Ravelry