by Sarah Solomon
Pattern Details: This beautiful cabled hat comes with direction for a fitted beanie or a slouchy hat. The interplay between larger and smaller vertical cables makes this unisex pattern current yet timeless. The pattern is charted only.
Finished Measurements: Brim circumference: 17.5 (20)" [44 (50) cm] to fit adult head size 20 - 23” [50 - 58 cm], Length 8.5 (10.25)” [21 - 25cm]
Yarn: mYak Baby Yak Medium (Worsted; 100% Yak; 125 yards 114m/50g)Needles and Notions:
- Main Fabric Needle: US 7 [4.5mm] 16” circular and one set of double-pointed needles
- Ribbing Needle: US 3 [3.25mm] 16” circular
- Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Gauge: 24 stitches x 34 rows = 4" in k2, p1 rib in the round
- Yarn: mYak Baby Yak Medium (Worsted; 100% Yak; 125 yards 114m/50g)
- 2 skeins in selected color
Optional Pattern Add-on: Digital copy (via Ravelry); provide your Ravelry username or email address to receive your pattern.
Please note: Every year the base color of mYak yarns change because the diet of the Yak change each year. Sometimes the fleece is darker and sometimes it is lighter. With this in mind, note that the yarn you receive may be slightly lighter or darker than our photos indicate.